Saturday, July 11, 2009

A useful new product....made by me!

It seems like all my spare time lately is spent trying new ways to create my newest items....journals! Specifically, wire-bound books. The variety of covers and styles and art I can put on them is vast. Noa Gifts has some of my kitty journals, and I'm working hard to get a larger selection together, not only for Noa and my other stores, but for my local art event that's happening in Worcester on September 20: it's called stART on the Street. I'm so happy to have bought the binding system to begin making journals. I've been selling my cards and magnets and other art-y items for years, but this product has got that high "usefulness factor" that makes me excited to be able to provide it. Maybe it's because I ALWAYS have a big journal in my backpack, a tiny journal in my fanny pack, one for my child (till he's old enough to write his own journal) and one for me. Oh, and one for my gardening notes, and one for my business notes....and so on....and so on..... Come see me and all the other enterprising artists & performers at stART!

No comments: