Sunday, February 10, 2008

Serendipity (gifts & art) Hudson, Mass.


I am so glad I didn’t let yesterday’s nasty weather keep me from going out. The family piled into the car and we took a drive out to Hudson, Mass. My goal was to investigate a store that I heard about from a fellow artist (Sarah Stallings of www.3catnite.com). Since my husband was with me, there would be someone to watch my little boy while I went in. Well, it turns out I might have had a nice visit even if my husband wasn’t there to watch the little guy, because this store has a play room for children! Let me tell you who this ingenious woman is. Her name is Lori Burton and her store is Serendipity. (Lori knows about the need for a childrens’ area because she’s a mom of a young one herself, but this brilliant feature is something you just never see in high quality gift stores.) You MUST go to this store! It is bright and cheerful and the art is so original and beautiful, your spirits will be lifted merely by walking through the door. Lori was nice enough to talk to me, despite the fact that her store was very busy indeed. Why not take a look at the web site (www.serendipityinhudson.com) and read Lori’s terrific story. And for all you guys out there....Valentine’s Day is right around the corner. (hint, hint)

Stay tuned for my next post, about another great Hudson find...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That's right. Thanks for a very insightful information. I would love to share this information to my friends who love to purchase stuff from marketplaces found locally and offers local products too.

Marketplace to buy local