Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Art Workshop by Susan Champeny

I've been busy discovering (and selling to) new stores! And, of course, keeping up with the creation of new designs and merchandise to sell. Sometimes the blogging takes a break when I get this busy.

First, let me say that my friend Susan Champeny is at it again. She is offering an art workshop on Saturday, March 29 at the Alternatives Unlimited building in Whitinsville. It is called "Paint Beyond the Horizon Line - create landscape greeting cards with artist Susan Champeny". Contact Sue at champeny@attglobal.net for more information. She has a nifty emailed postcard she can send you with more about what she will be teaching and a sample of her technique.

As for my latest news, I will be writing about those adventures in my next blog entry. (I like to keep topics separate.)

No comments: