Sunday, February 10, 2008

Lottie Ta Dah (gifts & jewelry) - Hudson, Mass.

Ok, so after I went to Serendipity (see my latest post, below), I glanced over at the car and sure enough, my son and husband were still happily dozing. Time for one more store! (It’s wonderful, really, as nice art & gift shops had been increasingly hard for me to visit since my little one became mobile. It’s only now that he is nearly five years old, that I’m beginning to be able to trust him in such places--places full of what we call “breakables”. But I digress..)

Right around the corner from Serendipity, located on the rotary in the center of Hudson, is another lovely shop called Lottie Ta Dah. I can’t tell you how many times I’ve wanted to stop in there, but I’m usually whizzing around the rotary with a child in the back seat, so I just never have until now. I wish I hadn’t waited so long. It’s a place that is at once fun and elegant, and full of unique items. And you’ve really got to check out their web site (www.lottietadah.com) and read the story about how that name came about. The owner, Kim Gilligan, is yet another one of those fabulous woman/mom entrepreneurs who I admire so much. In the interest of full disclosure, I now have some of my art for sale there at Lottie Ta Dah, so while I am telling you what a great store it is (which it is), you must know that having my art there increases my own level of excitement! If you stop by, tell Kim you heard about her store from me.

No comments: