Saturday, November 22, 2008

I've been away too long

It has happened again! Life has gotten in the way of blogging. So sorry for my prolonged absence. This is the time of year where buying local and handmade is the most important, so I really feel I've dropped the ball!


Some changes: I have had to pare down my Etsy site, which had gotten quite large, actually. That's because I joined www.WholesaleCrafts.com and I am focusing on selling to retailers now. That's not to say I don't sell to individual humans any more, but it just means I have less time to work on getting my work "out there". Wholesaling makes the most sense at this time of my life. And I've found out that retailers don't much care for competing with artists' Etsy sites for retail business! So I removed (from Etsy) all items that I'm selling wholesale through Wholesale Crafts.com.


Any people who would like to buy Jen Niles Art cards (individual or boxed), can do so by emailing me directly. Shopping this way is still easy, because once your order is totaled up, I can send you a PayPal invoice for the total....you can click and pay the total with credit card, even if you are not a PayPal member. Not bad!

No comments: