Monday, July 21, 2008

Etsy shop

I now have an Etsy shop! Well actually I started it back in 2006 but closed it because I could not devote sufficient time to maintaining it. It's been reopened (this month) and so far it's looking good. My shop name, should you want to look it up at www.etsy.com is "jennilesart". Or you can click here for the link.


I also made my first Etsy purchase recently and it was very cool! The Etsy shop name is "lulaballou" and she makes the cutest little fabric handbags. Etsy also has a way you can shop locally because they can sort the offerings by location, which is a great way to buy handmade AND shop locally, at the same time.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great information! Thanks a lot for posting this information. It's timely because my friends are coming over and they love to purchase local stuff online whenever they travel. This is cool information. I would be sharing this information with them.

Marketplace to buy local