Saturday, November 22, 2008

Heartfelt Designs by Trish - Paxton, MA


I wanted to let you know about my friend Trish and her business, Heartfelt Designs by Trish. She does great work, with lots of heart (no pun intended); her crafts really have a nice spirit to them. Click here for her web site.

In addition to all the great wool crafts on her web site, I have to put in a "plug" for her tiny wool animals. Trish hasn't photographed any of these yet (or should I say we've tried to photo them and our skills are somewhat lacking), but they are the cutest things! These tiny little fuzzy sheep, dogs, and more are tiny enough to fit in your hand and they're light as air, because they are made from something called "wool roving." Be sure to ask Trish about them. I know she takes custom orders...imagine giving someone a gift of a tiny wool version of their pet. To honor pets who have passed away, Trish can add little wings to the animal.

No comments: