Saturday, November 22, 2008

stART at the Station - Worcester, MA art fair

It's that time of year again! Time for the indoor, wintry version of stART on the Street known as stART at the Station (Worcester's Union Station, that is).

As they say on their web site:
A premiere holiday arts event with over 80 artists and crafters, food and more, just in time for all your holiday festivities! Hosted at historical Union Station, Worcester's renovated train station boasting soaring ceilings and marble floors. Click here for their site. Right now, as I write this, there is a minimum of information up about this show, but at some point they will put up artist "thumbnail images" and information about those of us taking part.
I will be there selling my paintings and cards. In fact, it's my last show (until further notice), because as I said in my previous post, I am now concentrating on wholesaling (and some consignment through several wonderful stores that currently carry my work). So if you like Jen Niles Art and you can get to Worcester on December 7th, I hope to see you there!

No comments: